This is the beginning of a Plumeria tree. The flowers are used in making leis. Max cut a branch from a neighbor's tree and stuck it in the ground and this is what we got. It's just amazing to me. We started another one and it's already getting little buds on it. I love the flowers because they smell so sweet. It's really fun gardening here because things actually grow without any effort.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Can't wait to see the leis you make from the flowers of this tree!
So jealous! I want a garden SO BAD! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. We tried to call but it went to voice mail. Kelly finally sent a text so you knew we didn't forget!
Love,
Charity
I am starting a blog for Salem 3rd Ward. If you would like to participate, email me your address.
Post a Comment