Beautiful flowers! I can't believe you are going to Hawaii. That is something my husband dreams about is living in Hawaii again. (He lived there before we got married) Are you excited, nervous etc? I'm sure it won't be easy leaving your home and family here but what a great adventure!!
We are the parents of 6 great children five of which are married. Ian is waiting for his mission call. We have 9 very special grandchildren. We miss them so much because we are so far away. We look forward to times when we can visit them in their homes and when they will be able to come here.
2 comments:
Those are really pretty! I'm impressed!
Beautiful flowers! I can't believe you are going to Hawaii. That is something my husband dreams about is living in Hawaii again. (He lived there before we got married) Are you excited, nervous etc? I'm sure it won't be easy leaving your home and family here but what a great adventure!!
Post a Comment