Thursday, April 17, 2008

Real Bikers!

Ian is Mr. Experience when it comes to motorcycles. This is my FIRST ride all by myself on my new bike. It was FUN!!
I did tip it over when I tried to stop. I'll have to get some lessons so I'll have the skills.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Audrey C. =)'s said...

Those are sweet! I love the color. You going to give us all rides when we come and visit?? =)

shay said...

I would say "Hot Biker Chic", but you need to work on the "confident, I know what I'm doing" look on your face instead of the "I'm going to die" look!

The Checks Mix said...

How fun! Kelly is SUPER jealous! Now he says, "Okay, if my MOM can have a motorcycle I sure as heck should have one!!" I just tell him when he gets a little older!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

You look HOT! but I have to agree with Shay on getting the facial expressions down.