Go Sugar! I'm not sure if this is Donna or Max posting this but this is Carol Gneiting so I just wanted to say Hi. I found your blog through Misti & Chad Pearsons blog where I saw a comment from Wyatt and Brittany. Does that make sense? Anyway I'll keep my eyes on your blog. I have a blog too if you want to check it out. Its: http://cgneitin.blogspot.com/ Have a great day!
We are the parents of 6 great children five of which are married. Ian is waiting for his mission call. We have 9 very special grandchildren. We miss them so much because we are so far away. We look forward to times when we can visit them in their homes and when they will be able to come here.
2 comments:
He looks pretty good out there!! I would love to be home and watch a game or two!
Go Sugar! I'm not sure if this is Donna or Max posting this but this is Carol Gneiting so I just wanted to say Hi. I found your blog through Misti & Chad Pearsons blog where I saw a comment from Wyatt and Brittany. Does that make sense? Anyway I'll keep my eyes on your blog. I have a blog too if you want to check it out. Its: http://cgneitin.blogspot.com/ Have a great day!
Post a Comment